- FETP Accreditation
- Media Center
Welcome to TEPHINET
Created in 1997, Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network (TEPHINET) is a professional network of 65 field epidemiology training programs (FETPs) in 90 countries around the world. TEPHINET aims to strengthen international public health capacity by training field epidemiologists through an applied apprenticeship program. Trainees of FETPs master a set of core competencies that are vital to the practice of public health, while providing a valuable public health service to their countries and regions.
TEPHINET 2015 Report
TEPHINET released a report in 2015 summarizing the history of the network and its recent accomplishments.
The PDF version is available for download.
Global Outbreak and Disease News
- PRO/AH/EDR> Arbovirus clusters - South Africa: West Nile, Sindbis, alert
- PRO/AH/EDR> Avian influenza, human (24): China (JX), H7N9, control measures
- PRO/AH/EDR> Avian influenza (58): Europe (Belgium, Czech Rep) wildfowl, poultry, spread
- Yellow fever – Brazil
- PRO/AH> Hantavirus update - Americas (18): USA (TX) susp
- PRO/AH/EDR> Anthrax - Kazakhstan: (PA) court case arising
- PRO/AH/EDR> Avian cholera - USA (03): (ID) wild birds
- PRO/AH/EDR> Equine herpesvirus & strangles - USA: (NV) equine
- PRO/AH/EDR> Leptospirosis - USA (03): (IL) canine, alert, RFI
- PRO/AH/EDR> Equine herpesvirus - North America (12): USA (TX) equine
- 1 of 40
Site Roles / Status
Welcome Tour Video
To enlarge the video as you are watching it, click on it directly.