- Projects & Groups
Welcome to TEPHINET
Created in 1997, Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network (TEPHINET) is a professional network of 63 field epidemiology training programs (FETPs) in 88 countries around the world. TEPHINET aims to strengthen international public health capacity by training field epidemiologists through an applied apprenticeship program. Trainees of FETPs master a set of core competencies that are vital to the practice of public health, while providing a valuable public health service to their countries and regions.
TEPHINET 15th Anniversary Report
To commemorate its 15th annniversary, TEPHINET released an anniversary report summarizing the history of the network and its recent accomplishments.
The PDF version is available for download.
Global Outbreak and Disease News
- PRO/PL> Leaf mould, tomato - Switzerland: new strain
- PRO/AH/EDR> Ebola update (127): WHO, Guinea Ebola-free, vaccine, research, tech, funding
- PRO/AH/EDR> Bluetongue - Europe (16): Austria, bovine, st. 4, OIE
- PRO/AH/EDR> Mosquito virus - Australia
- PRO/EDR> Malaria, P. knowlesi - Malaysia (03): (SA)
- PRO/EDR> Zika virus - Brazil (16): (PE) microcephaly cause undetermined
- PRO/AH/EDR> MERS-CoV (157): a cautionary tale
- PRO/AH/EDR> Snake fungal disease - USA (03): etiology, experimental evidence
- PRO/AH/EDR> Plague - Madagascar (05): (IT) fatal
- PRO/AH/EDR> Avian influenza, human (125): China (ZJ) H7N9, 4th wave H7N9
- 1 of 24
Site Roles / Status
Welcome Tour Video
To enlarge the video as you are watching it, click on it directly.