- Projects & Groups
Vision, Mission & Strategic Priorities
To improve people's health through a global network dedicated to quality training in applied epidemiology and public health practice.
To strengthen global public health capacity by supporting well-qualified professionals in field epidemiology through training and service and networking opportunities.
Our Strategic Priorities
1. To ensure the quality of Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Programs (FE[L]TPs)
2. To accredit FETPs/FELTPs and certify FE(L)TP graduates
3. To build a global community of field epidemiologists and laboratorians
4. To facilitate information sharing and knowledge development
5. To build organizational capacity and sustainability at the global, regional, and program levels
For more information, download the TEPHINET 15th Anniversary Report.
TEPHINET is a program of The Task Force for Global Health, Inc., winner of the 2016 Conrad N. Hilton Humanitarian Prize.
Click here if you would like to donate to TEPHINET. We thank you for your support of global health.