- Projects & Groups
- TEPHINET Conferences, EIS
Vision, Mission & Strategic Priorities
Improvements in people's health through a global network dedicated to quality training in applied epidemiology and public health practice
To strengthen global public health capacity by supporting well-qualified professionals in field epidemiology through training and service and networking opportunities.
1. Assure Quality of Training Programs
2. Accreditation of FETP/FELTPs and Certification of FETP/FELTP Graduates
3. Build a Community of Field Epidemiologists and Laboratorians
4. Facilitate Information Sharing and Knowledge Development
5. Build Organizational Capacity and Sustainability at the Global, Regional and Program Levels
For more information, download the TEPHINET 15th Anniversary Report.
TEPHINET is a program of