2020-2021 TEPHINET Small Grants Program: Letters of Intent
Individuals interested in submitting a project proposal for funding under the TEPHINET Small Grants Program must first submit a Letter of Intent (LOI). LOIs are due by 11:45 p.m. (23:45) Eastern Time (Atlanta) on August 31, 2020. Both the LOI and the project proposal must be submitted in English.
Your LOI should also include a one-page description of the proposed project that must contain the following information:
- Project title
- Name and affiliation of Principal Investigator (applicant)
- Expected collaborators and significant institutional participants
- The proposed project (i.e. description of your project)
- Goal and main objectives (stated as public health purpose of the project)
- Data and human subject involvement (i.e. describe type and source of data collected)
- Reporting (i.e. what do you expect to report and to whom)
Please limit the LOI to no more than two pages (one page for the letter and one page for the one-page summary). Please use the template that has been provided at this link. LOIs should be submitted online via this web form.
IMPORTANT: You must be logged into the TEPHINET website with your TEPHINET account to view and access the application form below. You can log in here.
- If you do not already have a TEPHINET account, then you must first create a new account and register here.
- If you have an existing TEPHINET account but have forgotten the password, you can recover your password here.
- If you have any questions or have problems submitting the application online, please email the Small Grants Program at sgp [at] tephinet [dot] org.
Applicants whose LOIs are selected to submit a full proposal are expected to be notified by September 15, 2020 and will receive instructions on how to submit their full proposal through the TEPHINET website submission system.