2022-2023 Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Small Grants: Letters of Intent
Individuals interested in submitting a project proposal for funding under the TEPHINET Small Grants Program must first submit a Letter of Intent (LOI). LOIs are due by 11:45 p.m. (23:45) Eastern Time (Atlanta) on August 22, 2022. Both the LOI and project proposal must be submitted in English.
Your LOI should also include a one-page description of the proposed project that must contain the following information:
- Project title
- Name and affiliation of Principal Investigator (applicant)
- Expected collaborators and significant institutional participants
- The proposed project (i.e. description of your project)
- Goal and main objectives (stated as public health purpose of the project)
- Data and human subject involvement (i.e. describe type and source of data collected)
- Reporting (i.e. what do you expect to report and to whom)
Please limit the Letter of Intent cover page to one page and the summary to one page. Please use the templates that have been provided at this link and follow the file naming convention (Surname_Type of Document. For example: Pereira_Letter of Intent). Additional documents required include a letter of recommendation/support, documented proof of IRB application, and, if applicable, written support of the FETP program director for residents/trainees who graduate during the application or implementation period (i.e. during July 25, 2022 to August 31, 2022). LOIs should be submitted online via this web form.
IMPORTANT: You must be logged into the TEPHINET website with your TEPHINET account to view and access the application form below. You can log in here.
- If you do not already have a TEPHINET account, then you must first create a new account and register here.
- If you have an existing TEPHINET account but have forgotten the password, you can recover your password here.
- If you have any questions or have problems submitting the application online, please contact the Small Grants Program at sgp [at] tephinet [dot] org.
Applicants whose LOIs are selected to submit a full proposal are expected to be notified by September 12, 2022 and will receive instructions on how to submit their full proposal through the TEPHINET website submission system.