The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and TEPHINET are organizing the 2021 FETP International Nights. This annual event has been a highly anticipated forum of the global Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) community since the year 2000.
This year, FETP International Nights, traditionally held during the Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference in Atlanta, will be a standalone virtual event.
FETP International Nights are an opportunity to share work done by FETPs around the world and to recognize the impact these programs make every day in public health.
Join us for both sessions:
Poster Presentations: Wednesday, July 14, 2021: 8:00-10:00 a.m. EDT (GMT-4)
Oral Presentations and Awards Ceremony: Thursday, July 15, 2021: 8:00-11:00 a.m. EDT (GMT-4)
Learn More and Register on the Event Website
Day 1 Speaker Highlights:
- Ana de la Garza, MD, MPH, DSc, DrPh - Director of FETP, Mexico's Medical Residency Program, General Directorate of Epidemiology, Secretariat of Health of Mexico
- 40 poster presentations by FETP trainees and graduates around the world
Day 2 Speaker Highlights:
- Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH - Director, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- 6 oral presentations by FETP trainees and graduates around the world
- Jeffrey P. Koplan Award for Excellence in Poster Scientific Presentation
- William H. Foege Award for Excellence in Oral Scientific Presentation
- Director's Award for Excellence in Epidemiology and Public Health Response
- Sara Lowther FETP Memorial Award
- Photo Contest Awards
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2021 FETP International Nights!
NOTE: All registrants will receive a confirmation email upon completing their online registration. This email is very important as it contains the link to watch the event. If you register for this event but do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Amber Ellithorpe, TEPHINET Events Manager, at email@example.com.