2024 FETP International Nights
2024 FETP International Nights will be held in person during the Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
About the EIS Conference
The annual EIS conference in Atlanta is the nation’s flagship applied epidemiology conference where EIS officers share their work in leading-edge investigations, scientific findings, and forward-thinking strategies to inform improvements in public health—all while gaining valuable presentation experience. Participants engage in professional networking sessions, recognition ceremonies and various learning opportunities.
Free and open to the public, the conference draws diverse attention each year from various public health sectors around the world—from epidemiology and laboratory science sleuths and public health organizations to EIS alumni, news media, and prospective applicants.
FETP International Nights
Co-organized by TEPHINET and the CDC, FETP International Nights provides a forum for the global Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) community to share their work and showcase the impact that FETPs make in public health.
The 2024 FETP International Nights will take place as follows:
- Tuesday, April 23 – Poster Presentations
- Wednesday, April 24 – Oral Presentations and Award Ceremony*
*The following awards will be presented on the second night of the conference:
- Jeffrey P. Koplan Award for Excellence in Poster Scientific Presentation
- William H. Foege Award for Excellence in Oral Scientific Presentation
- Director’s Award for Excellence in Epidemiology and Public Health Response
- Sara Lowther FETP Memorial Award
- FETP International Nights Photo Contest Awards