ESCAIDE is the European Scientific Conference on Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology. This year, due to COVID-19, the event will be held online.
The aims of ESCAIDE are:
- sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas applied to infectious disease epidemiology, public health microbiology and related scientific fields;
- discussing and debating scientific advances and current public health challenges;
- strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe and globally;
- providing opportunities for further professional development for fellows and students in this field, e.g. EPIET, EUPHEM, FETP and other national/international training programmes.
Abstracts are welcome in all areas related to applied infectious diseases.
The Conference is based on the following principles:
- applying scientific independence and integrity;
- increasing the EU added value;
- strengthening the relationship with stakeholders;
- showcasing scientific leadership and innovation; and
- maintaining high social and community values, i.e. inclusivity, equality and respect.
The target audience of the Conference are professionals across all fields related to applied epidemiology in the EU/EEA and globally. This includes, but not limited to, epidemiologists, veterinarians, microbiologists, clinicians, public health professionals, communication specialists, modelers, statisticians, social scientist and policy makers.
Visit the ESCAIDE website for more information.
TEPHINET is proud to be a longtime partner of ESCAIDE.