FETP Network Resources and Responses
- In addition to resource sharing, the Secretariat is supporting programs to share among themselves what content they are converting from classroom to online formats or would like to convert, in order to coordinate and reduce duplication and identify resources available for this work.
TEPHIConnect: COVID-19 group
- The COVID-19 group is a closed group for the FETP Community (including fellows, alumni, staff, expert partners) working on the COVID-19 response.
- It allows for discussion and Q&A (via a forum) and sharing materials and information in a secure space.
- Go to TEPHIConnect and request permission to join the group.
Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CCDC)
- China CDC Weekly publishes authoritative professional information on national population health, disease and risk factor monitoring, investigation data and important public health event investigation reports.
- African FETPs’ Involvement in the COVID-19 Response Vol 2.
- African FETPs’ Involvement in the COVID-19 Response Vol.1
- COVID-19 in Africa amidst an ongoing Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak in DRC. How prepared is the continent?
- AFENET COVID-19 Resources
- AFENET: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Preparedness in Africa: The Role of African Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Programs (FELTPs)
- AFENET Issues: COVID-19 at a Glance
- CEPREDENAC Dashboard
- The Central American Integration System (SICA) is the institutional framework of Regional Integration in Central America. The Coordination Center for Disaster Prevention in Central America and the Dominican Republic (CEPREDENAC) is a regional intergovernmental body, belonging to the SICA Central American Integration System as a Specialized Secretariat.
- GHD/EMPHNET Newsletter: COVID-19 Special Issue January- March 2020
- The Role of the Global Health Development/Eastern Mediterranean Public Health Network and the Eastern Mediterranean Field Epidemiology Training Programs in Preparedness for COVID-19
- EMPHNET: EMPHNET Supports FETPs in their Response to the Coronavirus
EMPHNET Learning Resources:
- This is a Rapid Response Team training during the early phase of the disease. Case studies allow trainees to build competencies in analyzing and interpreting data in order to make decisions on containing similar public health threats with consideration of the political context.
- COVID-19 Case Study: The case study will be available soon on the GHD/EMPHNET networking platform (EpiShares) for public health professionals.
- EpiShares: Sign-up to join the network and access other COVID-19 materials and information relevant to the EMPHNET/EMRO region.
- MediPIET Coronavirus Hub
- Participation of MediPET Fellows and Alumni in Country Responses
- The MediPIET Training of Trainers for COVID-19