Join Our Webinar and Learn How to Increase Your Chances of Being Selected for an International GOARN Response Mission
Are you interested in becoming a public health emergency responder but are not sure how to begin?
During this free, hour-long webinar on December 2 (times listed below), organized by TEPHINET and GOARN (the Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network), members of the GOARN team who are responsible for screening applications from potential responders will lead a discussion on:
- how GOARN operates,
- the GOARN application process, and
- how you can create a personal C.V. (curriculum vitae) that highlights your skills in the most relevant way.
Learn what is involved in deploying through GOARN and how you can create the strongest application possible.
- Patrick Drury, Manager of GOARN, World Health Organization
- Renee Christensen, Coordinator for Capacity Building and Training, GOARN, World Health Organization
- Gianluca Loi, Technical Officer, GOARN, World Health Organization
- Facilitated by Lisandro Torre, Project Management Team Lead, TEPHINET
Audience: This webinar is intended for graduates and advanced-level trainees of Field Epidemiology Training Programs (FETPs) who are interested in deploying to respond to a public health emergency through GOARN in the future.
Webinar Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2020
08:00-09:00 Atlanta (UTC-5)
10:00-11:00 Brasilia (UTC-3)
14:00-15:00 Geneva (UTC+1)
15:00-16:00 Amman (UTC+2)
16:00-17:00 Addis Ababa (UTC+3)
18:30-19:30 New Delhi (UTC+5:30)
22:00-23:00 Tokyo (UTC+9)
How to Register: Registration is via TEPHIConnect, TEPHINET’s FETP alumni platform. Sign into your TEPHIConnect account and visit this link to register.
If you do not have a TEPHIConnect account, please create one first by completing the signup form at this link.
Contact Stephen Kim for assistance at skim [at] tephinet [dot] org.