In 2022, TEPHINET will celebrate its 25th anniversary! We would like to highlight our network’s accomplishments and our impact on public health through the perspectives of our members, partners, and other stakeholders.
For our 25th anniversary campaign, we invite you to share testimonials and memories of TEPHINET to help us tell the story of the global network of Field Epidemiology Training Programs.
We invite you to submit photos, videos, or written stories according to the following guidelines.
You may choose from either or both options below:
Option 1: Share a fond TEPHINET-related memory.
Option 2: Share your thoughts on why you believe TEPHINET is beneficial or valuable to public health.
- Instructions for videos:
- Limit your video to a maximum of 30 seconds.
- You may speak in any language, but if you speak in a language other than English, please submit a written English translation with your video.
- Record the video in a quiet environment with good lighting.
- Make sure the audio is clear with no distracting background noise. Use a microphone if possible.
- Make sure the video is not shaky.
- Look straight into the camera when speaking and ensure that your whole head is visible.
- Speak naturally, as though speaking to a friend.
- Save the video in one of the following formats: MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI
- Instructions for photos:
- You may submit up to 3 photos.
- Make sure to write a descriptive caption for each image that explains when and where the photo was taken, who is in the photo, and what is happening in the photo.
- Instructions for written stories:
- Write your story in a Word document. Please try to limit it to 500 words.
- Stories may be written in any language, but if they are not in English, then please submit a written English translation as well.
How to Submit:
- Submit your content by Thursday, March 31, 2022.
- Email email@example.com with the subject line: “My TEPHINET story.” The body of your email must include:
- Your full name, job title, and country
- Your affiliation with TEPHINET
- If submitting video: Include 1) a link to the video file uploaded to any file hosting platform and 2) a written English transcript of your video (only if the video is not in English).
- If submitting photos: Attach 1) the original image file(s) and 2) the document containing the captions. Do not send us the photos inserted in a Word document as doing so will negatively affect their quality. Please indicate the file name for each caption.
- If submitting a written story: Attach your story as a Word document.
Contact: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Note: Submission does not guarantee inclusion in the final campaign materials.