Organizational and Government Response
World Health Organization (WHO)
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV): STRATEGIC PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE PLAN (WHO)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) press briefings
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) technical guidance*
*Technical guidance topics include: Country-level coordination, planning, and monitoring; Case management; Risk communication and community engagement; Points of entry/mass gatherings; Surveillance, rapid response teams, and case investigation; Infection Prevention and Control/WASH; Operational support and logistics; Naming the coronavirus disease (COVID-19); National laboratories; Early investigations protocols; Reduction of Transmission from Animals to Humans; Critical preparedness, readiness and response actions for COVID-19
EPI-WIN: WHO information network for epidemics
- EPI-WIN seeks to give everyone access to timely, accurate, and easy-to-understand advice and information from trusted sources on public health events and outbreaks: currently the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Surge planning tools
- These surge planning tools support Member States in visualizing acute and intensive care capacity needs over time, identifying the timing and severity of the peak of the outbreak, and engaging in detailed planning of human resources for health systems.
WHO Info Mobile Applications
- The application is available for free download from both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store in Arabic Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
- OpenWHO is WHO’s interactive, web-based, knowledge-transfer platform offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies. The COVID-19 channel provides learning resources for health professionals, decision-makers and the public for the outbreak of coronavirus disease.
Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC)
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Healthcare Provider and Facility Guidance for Non-US Settings
- Guidance Documents on Coronavirus Disease 2019*
*Contains information for: Businesses; College and Universities; Community Settings; First Responders; Healthcare Facilities; Healthcare Professionals; High-Rick Populations; Home; Laboratories; Public health professionals; Schools; State and Local Government; Travel
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
University of Oxford
Oxford COVID-19 Government Response Tracker
- The OxCGRT collects information on several different common policy responses governments have taken, scores the stringency of such measures, and aggregates these scores into a common Stringency Index.
- ACAPS COVID-19 Government measures dashboard provides measures adopted by governments in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. ACAPS is an independent information provider helping humanitarian actors respond more effectively to disasters.
- Relief Web COVID-19 Global Hub covers COVID-19 Pandemic, focusing on the countries with humanitarian situations.