Register Now to Attend the 2022 FETP International Nights!
We are excited to announce that registration is open for the 2022 FETP International Nights! Co-hosted since 2000 by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and TEPHINET, this annual event has become a highly anticipated forum of the global Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) community.
This year, FETP International Nights, traditionally held during the Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference in Atlanta, will be a standalone virtual event that is free and open to the public.
FETP International Nights is an opportunity to share work done by FETPs around the world and to recognize the impact these programs make every day in public health. View the list of this year's accepted abstracts here.
Visit the event website to register
NOTE: All registrants will receive a confirmation email upon completing their online registration. This email is very important as it contains the link to watch the event. If you register but do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Amber Ellithorpe, TEPHINET Events Manager, at aellithorpe [at] tephinet [dot] org.
Join us for both sessions:
Poster Presentations: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 | 8:00-10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time/EDT (GMT-4)
Oral Presentations & Awards Ceremony: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 | 8:00-11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time/EDT (GMT-4)
Day 1 Speaker Highlights:
- Prof. Aamer Ikram, Executive Director and Director of the Pakistan Field Epidemiology & Laboratory Training Program, National Institutes of Health, Islamabad, Pakistan
- 24 poster presentations by FETP trainees and graduates around the world
Day 2 Speaker Highlights:
- Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, Director, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- 6 oral presentations by FETP trainees and graduates around the world
- Jeffrey P. Koplan Award for Excellence in Poster Scientific Presentation
- William H. Foege Award for Excellence in Oral Scientific Presentation
- Director's Award for Excellence in Epidemiology and Public Health Response
- Sara Lowther FETP Memorial Award
- Photo Contest Awards
Learn more on the event website.