Registration is Now Open for the 2021 FETP International Nights!
We are excited to announce the opening of registration for the 2021 FETP International Nights. Co-hosted since 2000 by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and TEPHINET, this annual event has become a highly anticipated forum of the global Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) community. This year is particularly meaningful as we celebrate the event's 20th anniversary.
This year, FETP International Nights, traditionally held during the Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference in Atlanta, will be a standalone virtual event that is free and open to the public.
FETP International Nights are an opportunity to share work done by FETPs around the world and to recognize the impact these programs make every day in public health.
Visit the Event Website to Register
NOTE: All registrants will receive a confirmation email upon completing their online registration. This email is very important as it contains the link to watch the event. If you register but do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Amber Ellithorpe, TEPHINET Events Manager, at aellithorpe [at] tephinet [dot] org.
Join us for both sessions:
- Poster Presentations: Wednesday, July 14 from 8:00-10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time/EDT (GMT-4)
- Oral Presentations & Awards Ceremony: Thursday, July 15, 2021 from 8:00-11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time/EDT (GMT-4)
Day 1 Speaker Highlights:
- Ana de la Garza, MD, MPH, DSc, DrPh - Director of FETP, Mexico's Medical Residency Program, General Directorate of Epidemiology, Secretariat of Health of Mexico
- 40 poster presentations by FETP trainees and graduates around the world
Day 2 Speaker Highlights:
- Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH - Director, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- 6 oral presentations by FETP trainees and graduates around the world
- Jeffrey P. Koplan Award for Excellence in Poster Scientific Presentation
- William H. Foege Award for Excellence in Oral Scientific Presentation
- Director's Award for Excellence in Epidemiology and Public Health Response
- Sara Lowther FETP Memorial Award
- Photo Contest Awards
Learn more on the event's website.