- World Health Organization Dashboard
- Johns Hopkins University Dashboard
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) Dashboard
- Coronawiki.org Dashboard
- Our World in Data: Data on COVID-19 Testing
Journals: Open access to publications related to COVID-19
- JAMA Network
- Oxford University Press
- Sage Journals
- Springer Nature
- The BMJ
- The Lancet
- The New England Journal of Medicine
- Cambridge University Press
- Wiley Online Library
World Health Organization
The Department of Health & Social Care Reviews Facility
- COVID-19 Living map of the evidence: This map consists of studies on COVID-19, identified in MEDLINE and Embase, and published in 2019 or later.
- Click on the link and go to "About" to learn how the map functions.
- REACTing shares a selection of the most relevant articles published on COVID-19 on a weekly basis.
Society for Medical Anthropology
- Medical anthropology weekly: COVID-19: A weekly published compilation of COVID-19-related materials across text, audio, and video formats.
The COVID-nma consortium
- The COVID-nma consortium provides living mapping and living systematic review of COVID-19 randomized trials, non-randomized trial, and observational studies.
Research Tools and Information
The Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND)
Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Disease Preparedness (GloPID-R) & UK Collaborative on Development Research(UKCDR)
ISARIC: International Severe Acute Respiratory and Emerging Infection Consortium
Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Disease Preparedness (GloPID-R)
Global research and innovation forum (WHO Research and Development Blueprint & GloPID-R): Towards a research roadmap for the 2019 novel coronavirus (February 11-12, 2020)
- Read the meeting summary report
- Download the presentation slides (topics include state of the art, knowledge gaps, ongoing research efforts, research priorities)
Infectious Disease Data Observatory (IDDO)
- COVID-19 Clinical Trials Interactive tool is an open access, cloud-based knowledge graph for COVID-19 clinical trials.
- Medicine Quality Monitoring Globe Index (MQM) collate and curate global data on the quality of essential medical products and the occurrence of substandard and falsified (SF) medical products in the press. The search box was adapted to enable quick access to reports of COVID medical products.