- World Health Organization Dashboard
- Johns Hopkins University Dashboard
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) Dashboard
- Coronawiki.org Dashboard
- Our World in Data: Data on COVID-19 Testing
Journals: Open access to publications related to COVID-19
- JAMA Network
- Oxford University Press
- Sage Journals
- Springer Nature
- The BMJ
- The Lancet
- The New England Journal of Medicine
- Cambridge University Press
- Wiley Online Library
World Health Organization
The Department of Health & Social Care Reviews Facility
- COVID-19 Living map of the evidence: This map consists of studies on COVID-19, identified in MEDLINE and Embase, and published in 2019 or later.
- Click on the link and go to "About" to learn how the map functions.
- REACTing shares a selection of the most relevant articles published on COVID-19 on a weekly basis.
Society for Medical Anthropology
- Medical anthropology weekly: COVID-19: A weekly published compilation of COVID-19-related materials across text, audio, and video formats.
Research Tools and Information
The Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND)
Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Disease Preparedness (GloPID-R) & UK Collaborative on Development Research(UKCDR)
ISARIC: International Severe Acute Respiratory and Emerging Infection Consortium
Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Disease Preparedness (GloPID-R)
Global research and innovation forum (WHO Research and Development Blueprint & GloPID-R): Towards a research roadmap for the 2019 novel coronavirus (February 11-12, 2020)
- Read the meeting summary report
- Download the presentation slides (topics include state of the art, knowledge gaps, ongoing research efforts, research priorities)