TEPHINET Publishes E-Learning Module on Entomology
Field epidemiologists and other public health professionals interested in learning about entomology have a new resource in TEPHINET's new entomology e-learning module. The module as a whole will consist of six units:
- Unit 1: Introduction to Public Health Entomology
- Unit 2: Viral Vector-Borne Diseases
- Unit 3: Parasitic Vector-Borne Diseases
- Unit 4: Entomological Surveillance of Aedes
- Unit 5: Vector Control for Aedes
- Unit 6: Insecticide Resistance
All lessons are free and self-paced. Access them via the Resources tab at the top of this website.
These eLearning courses were made possible through support provided by the Bureau for Global Health, U.S. Agency for International Development, under the terms of an Interagency Agreement with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Agency for International Development.